The Emergency Department of Patel Hospital, This purpose-built facility, with state-of-the-art equipment is for people who need immediate hospital attention due to serious illness or injury. We provide a 24 hour, 7 day a week consultant-led service the people of Karachi and surrounding communities.
The medical and Para-medical staff is exceptionally well trained to handle acutely ill patients and they are supported by round the clock consultant coverage from all the disciplines.
Emergency Department features:
- 100% more space, for maximum privacy, comfort and efficiency.
- 20 monitored beds.
- Waiting area for families and loved ones.
- Specialty treatment rooms for Orthopedics, Pediatrics, and Obstetrics/Gynaecology&Ophthalmology.
- 2 Separate entrances, one for walk-in patients and another for those arriving by ambulance, with separate triage at each entrance to expedite access to care.
- State-of-the- art cardiac monitors.
- Radiography suite.
- Beside registration, to speed access for care and enhance patient privacy.
- In addition to that a continuous coverage form Radiology.
- Laboratory and Blood Bank is also available.
The quality of this emergency care can be matched by very few hospitals in the city. It is available for very economical charges and is never limited by financial constraints of the patients.
FacultyDr. Adeel Khatri ( FCPS )