With God’s grace, the Physiotherapy department of Patel Hospital has grown by leaps and bounds, currently both in house and out house referred patients are treated by different physiotherapists. The department has ten physiotherapists which includes both male and female physiotherapists, who are giving their services at different times. These services include Physiotherapy and rehabilitation for the following:
- orthopedic and muscular problems
- postoperative patients
- plastic & reconstructive cases
- neurological & spinal patients
- critical care & respiratory care
- pain management
- Paediatric conditions such as cerebral palsy and polio.