Visiting Hours & Regulations
MANDATORY INSTRUCTIONS FOR VISITING HOURS
- Patients can be visited from 1700 hrs to 1900 hrs daily and from 1030hrs to 1200hrs on Sundays and Gazette Holidays.
- Critical Care Units GICU, BICU, CCU, and HDU Patient visiting timing are from 1700 hrs to 1800 hrs daily and from 1030 hrs to 1200 hrs on Sundays and Gazette Holidays.
- Attendants are not allowed to bring any Eatables e.g. Food, Juices, Tea and Sweets for the Patients or Patient’s Attendants
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted except on Sundays and Holidays from 1030hrs to 1200 hrs and 1700 hrs to 1900 hrs and on Wednesdays from 1700 hrs to 1900 hrs .
- Male Attendants are not allowed to stay in Female Wards.
- Only one Attendant is allowed to stay with the Patient, after visiting hours.
MANAGEMENT PATEL HOSPITAL
© 2019 Patel Hospital. All Rights Reserved