Otorhinolaryngology (ENT) and Head & Neck Surgery has evolved over last few years into a comprehensive diagnostic and treatment unit.
- It is a busy head and neck cancer referral center and caters to private and sponsored patients. It is strongly backed by plastic surgery team and offers wide range of soft tissue and jaw reconstruction options.
- We have strong nexus with Children Cancer Hospital and Bait-ul-Sukoon Cancer Hospital & Hospice.
- Endoscopic sinus surgery as a treatment for nasal polyps and chronic sinusitis is another feather in crown of service.
- Ear surgery for chronically discharging ears is a regular feature of the service.
- Ventilation tube insertion, mastoid surgery for cholestetoma and stapedectomy for otosclerosis is also frequently performed here.
- Thyroid and Parotid surgery is also a sub specialty within the unit.
- ENT clinic is a well-equipped unit with state of the art hearing test (Audiology and Impedance Units). Clinic is powered by a treatment unit with microscope for clinic based procedures and treatment.
Dr. Syed Akber Abbas – FCPS (Otorhinolaryngology and Head & Neck Surgery)
ENT and Head & Neck Surgeon
Dr. Atif – FCPS
Dr. Talha – FCPS
Dr. Shafqat – FCPS