(24 Hours Emergency Cardiac Services)
The Cardiology and Cardiothoracic Surgery specialties at Patel Hospital offer a full range of services to prevent, diagnose, manage and rehabilitate patients with cardiovascular disease with a fully functional and equipped Cath Lab, Coronary Care Unit (CCU) and Operation Theatre. Our experienced consultants are providing comprehensive interventional and non-
interventional cardiac facilities to patients.
The well-equipped Coronary Care Unit (CCU) and dedicated Cardiac Wards are located under one roof adjacent to the Cath lab and are designed specifically for comfort of cardiac patients. The following services are being offered
- Angiography and Angioplasty during heart attack
- Routine day care angiography and angioplasty
- Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Echocardiography/ Stress Echocardiography
- Temporary and Permanent Pacemakers
- Adult and Paediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Valve Replacement Surgery
- ASD/VSD Closure Surgery
- Exercise Tolerance Test (ETT)
- Holter Monitoring
- Coronary Care Unit (CCU)
- Cardiac Outpatient Clinics (Morning /Evening)
- Diet Clinic
Do You Know?
- Tobacco use, an unhealthy diet, and physical inactivity increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Engaging in physical activity for at least 30 minutes every day of the week will help to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- Eating at least five servings of fruit and vegetables a day, and limiting your salt intake to less than one teaspoon a day, also helps to prevent heart attacks and strokes.
- 85 % of all cardiovascular deaths are due to heart attacks and stroke.